Sunnycroft
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
The White Hart(St Austell)
View Hotel
The Carlyon Bay(St Austell)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I stay here on business when visiting St Austell. James is a fantastic host where nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are well appointed, warm and very comfortable. James does an amazing cornish breakfast with delicious freshly brewed coffee (one of the things I am most fussy about!). This friendly, lovely B&B is so good, I have made it our company's preferred accommodation in Cornwall and have already booked myself in there for my next vist in January. I really can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Emster040
Reviewed 18 December 2011

James & Sally the proprietors are really pleasant, with a helpful attitude, and James serves a great breakfast in the bright garden room. We stayed 2 nights, in the front room upstairs, (overlooking the garden,) which was spotless, (first prize), with bathroom-en-suite. Bus to Heligan Gardens walking distance. Bit far from the train station to walk. Found a carboot sale down the road - a little bonus. Just walking around the area is very pleasant & we found the weather in November just perfect.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Unfortunately I was using buses and trains and there is no bus service nearby. I had to take a taxi to get to the bus station each day and the cost added up.
I had a single and as it had a queen size bed there wasn't much room. To open the closet, I had to move my suitcase. However, the comfortable bed made up for that.
James was a terrific host and the complimentary hot breakfasts were something to look forward to. The coffee was especially delicious. The best I had in Cornwall.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2011

We stayed for two nights at Sunnycroft and were not disappointed.
A great welcome, useful advice about the locality/eateries etc. Clean and comfortable room, very tasty breakfast and nothing was too much trouble for our host James.
Would highly recommend Sunnycroft both for location to Cornwall attractions and for the quality of accommodation.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Warm reception, good room, very good breakfast in their beautiful solarium.

We had to leave our bicycle outside .

Room Tip: Room at the back more calm.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple