“Interesting Friday Night”

Good for: Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: St Austell Brewery Pub
Reviewed 21 May 2014

What a giggle we had here! Unexpectedly ended up here after a failed drink in Charlestown. Karaoke was on and everyone was really friendly - one local lady gave us her name to get into The Club. Good atmosphere, worth a try.

There are newer reviews for Hop & Vine

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

We went several times to the Hop and Vine, each nighy the food was perfectly cooked and very well presented and very good value for money.
Thr bar staff (especially Tim) were very helpful, friendly and welcoming.
I won't hesitate to return the next time I am in the area.
Good food and a good selection of local beers.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Myself and my son visited today for Sunday lunch. Although they were set up to do roasts, my son fancied a burger. The waitress asked the kitchen if this was a problem, it wasn't. I had the roast lamb. Both meals were served very hot on hot plates. Good size portions, and an excellent variety of vegetables. Not overpriced, and all fresh vegetables as well. Thoroughly recommend !

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We only intended to get a quick bite to eat, and ended up staying all evening at this fantastic local pub. It was cosy and traditional, but had a menu that had some interesting and modern food ideas - tajine anyone? The local cyder went down a treat, and this place had some of the most genuinely friendly staff I've ever met in a pub. Just wish I had a place like this local to me.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Ate here a couple of times during our short break as it was a short walk from where we were staying. The landlady was very friendly and efficient. The menu was varied and extensive; our food was tasty and good value.