“Generous!”

Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: St Austell Brewery Pub
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We ate here twice on a recent trip to St Austell; the menu had something for everyone, plenty of choice. The portions were exceptionally generous, although when my Chicken sizzler arrived I was convinced I wouldn't be able to finish it, I did! It was delicious, as was the fish pie. Very good value

Reviewed 23 August 2014

The food was excellent and we were able to take our dog in the pub too whilst we ate our meal.
The staff were very friendly and the service was fab

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely barman called Tim who served us one of the kindest and lovely nice helpful guy I have ever been served by in any pubs in all the years I've been to food was lovely only negative I would say could do with more children choices on menu and even tho steak was nice don't think it was worth the price it is a little expensive others had steak too said it was OK nouthing special bout it other than that, a lovely place, :)

Reviewed 18 August 2014

When our family came down from up country we decided to go out for a family meal on Saturday evening! We decided to go to the hop and vine. We went in and there was not a table available to seat 7 ,We were directed to sit on the sofas while the manager was very kind and cleared a table around a corner which meant we were all able to sit together. We ordered drinks at the bar and then the manager came and took our order , food was lovely and was freshly cooked with a small waiting time but the highlight of the whole night was definitely Alice the manager she had great interaction with us as a family and had us all in hysterics by the end of the night! The atmosphere towards the end of the night got even better ! Would highly recommend to anyone , will definitely be visiting there again.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Very nice. Great food. The garlic mushrooms were different from what I expected but the best I have had. And the staff were really nice as well.