“Wish it was in Kent!!”

Ranked #32 of 152 Restaurants in St Austell
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a small family run business established in 1996. Our emphasis is always on freshly cooked quality cuisines. We have a very extensive takeaway and dining in Indian food from the many regions of India and Bangladesh. These dishes are from the sources of true Indian and Bangladeshi food - the gourmet homes, the fine Indian maharaja's palaces and the streets of the regions, prepared by our chef who has over 30 years' experience. As well as proving traditional dishes our unique Chef special dishes cater for both beginner and veterans of curry lovers. We use freshly herbs and spices to ensure best possible taste for any dish.We always provide you with the highest, quality Indian and Bangladesh cuisine. We are a restaurant, takeaway collection and delivery. We also cater for small or large parties, wedding functions and other occasions that require catering services. It is not always necessery to book to dine in our restaurant. Our dishes include: chicken, lamb, duck, prawns, king prawn and vegetable. Majority of Indian cooking is designed for vegetarians as most Indians do not eat meat due to religious and cultural reasons. We can assure you all of our vegetarian dishes are suitable for all vegetarians and has no traces of meat. Both our dining in and takeaway dishes should always be to your satisfaction and if this is not the case then please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know. You are the forefront of all our decision making process and we thrive on your constructive comments, feedback and criticisms. Please do not hesitate to contact us. The spiciness and heat level of our curries are turned down to meet local market. If you would like your dish to be extra spicy, hot or mild please let us know. We will produce the dish specific to your own taste. We have various offers and promotions throughout the week and we have loyalty schemes for our repeat customers which gives discounts on both dining in and takeaway. Please look through our special offer pages for further information. All of our dishes are cooked to order and can sometimes take more time than anticipated therefore your patience is always appreciated.
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Whilst visiting relatives in St Austell, we came across Eastern Paradise one evening. The food and service was excellent. Each school break, we travel back to see family and our treat is to go have a meal in E.P. We've never been disappointed and would recommend it 100%. :)

1  Thank N T

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have been eating Indian food all over Britain for the last 45 years, as my job involves a lot of travelling. The Eastern Paradise rates as the best I can remember. The food is magnificent, very reasonably priced, served with professionalism and with 'doggy bags' if required. When we last visited there were three Indian families dining. This has to be the ultimate compliment. Having now moved to Cornwall it is a 50 mile round trip, but the only Indian Restaurant we will visit.
Phil 1950

2  Thank Phil P
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

What more can I say .... tasty absolutely fabulous . Couldn't fault anything, I can't wait to bring my sister and brother in law out for his birthday

1  Thank Vk0664
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have always eaten at Eastern Paradise but recently we have had a couple of experiences not as good as usual. We ordered a takeaway for delivery one evening at a cost of £6 delivery. an hour after ordering the food had not arrived. I phoned to be told it was on its way, 15 minutes I phoned again to be told it would be another 25 minutes. Needless to say I cancelled the order and we were hunting around for a meal for a birthday at 8:00pm!

We ordered a takeaway for collection and i specified a vegetable Thawa "NO mushrooms" and a Chicken Shatkorah. On getting home my Thawa had nothing but mushrooms and when all these were picked out I basically had paid for sauce and the Shatkorah turned out to be a Shaslick.

This will not stop me eating here, however maybe a little more care over the orders would help.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Lovely meal, some new dishes which were a bit different, pleasant atmosphere and not rushed. Huge portions