“Average if that”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

No taste, food was rather bland. Service was alright and you have to go outside to use the toilet. I don't understand why people rate this place so highly.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I was on a stopover and found this by accident. I am glad that I did as both the food and staff were great. The were happy to change my dish to suit my more advanced chilli requirements...it was worth it as the food was great.

Look forward to going back when in the area.

Chris

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Tried them for the first time this evening and I will definitely be going back for more. Excellent curry with spice levels just right. Friendly staff and a good atmosphere in the restaurant. Would eat in for sure. Strongly recommend.

Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend come here and order takeaways all the time, we love it! Never disappointed, the staff are friendly, the food is amazing and the price is very reasonable. We will be coming here every time we want a takeaway.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Only been once when visiting Cornwall from Leeds, service was amazing. We were seated immediately & the staff were very attentive. The food was good (especially the makhani sauce mmm) & the restaurant was clean. We went there a few years back and it was completely different - they have refurbished. Overall good experience & would visit again.