“A home from home”

Ranked #20 of 96 St Austell B&B and Inns
Farnham, United Kingdom
“A home from home”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I stayed here for 6 nights. The first part of my stay was a business trip and Lyn could not have made my stay more perfect. A comfy bed, powerful shower, free wifi and a great breakfast. They also turned my measly microwave meals into gourmet dinners! The whole family made me feel very welcome which is really important to me when away from home. My partner then joined me for the final two nights and Lyn went out of her way to make our stay incredible. It was my partner's birthday and we were treated to breakfast in bed, bucks fizz and balloons! he was overjoyed... But I couldn't take the credit! I can't recommend this highly enough and with the sauna and hot tub it'll be a perfect getaway any time of the year!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Found this b&b at the last minute and decided to book for 2 nights,i wasn't disappointed had a very good nights sleep and the fully cooked wonderful breakfast set me up for the day ahead,Lyn the host made sure everything was ok and also very caring a truly wonderful stay was had highly recommended.

Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Recently refurbished to a very high standard the guest house is like a home from home!
The breakfasts were to be looked forward too each morning with fresh local produce
Power showers washed the golden Cornish sands away with ease :-)
Highly recommended you won't be disappointed
The Ratty's are great hosts and can't wait for our next trip back later this year

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Great nights sleep / Most enjoyable breakfast.

The guest house is very well maintained and every detail looks like it has been designed to enhance the comfort of my stay.

My room was clean, warm and the shower very powerful.

The wifi internet worked as expected and I was able to apple facetime in HD my family at home from within my room and breakfast area, it was easy to connect.

It was just perfect.

I will be back with my family in the summer.

Thankyou

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank DaveWrighty
Reviewed 13 December 2012

I have travelled all over the country working and this has to be the best b and b I have stayed in. A fantastic welcome, room decor was tasteful, warm and very clean, nice big tv. Fantastic breakfast in the morning to set you up for the day ahead. We had the twin room for nearly 2 weeks and if working in the area again will be our 1st port of call. Thanks Lynn...
Simon and Andy.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank simonnoble
Conwy, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 October 2012

We stayed at Bradleigh Lodge for three nights in April 2012. Upon our arrival we were greeted by a very warm welcome from Lyn who made us feel very much at home. The standard of the bedrooms was of the highest that we have ever stayed at. Breakfast was amongst the best and served with Lyn's usual cheery manner.
We spent three very happy nights here and would have no hesitation in recommending Bradleigh Lodge to anyone who is looking for a clean, comfortable and welcoming establishment of the highest standard

Room Tip: Every room is of equally high standard
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Ted W
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We stayed at Bradleigh Lodge back in Augus 2012, originally only booked for 1 night ended up staying for 4 nights. Lynn the hostess made us feel welcome the minute we arrived, nothing was too much trouble for her, the room we stayed in was immaculate, breakfast was excellent, better than most hotels we have stayed in over the years. We would highly recommend Bradleigh Lodge and will definitely be back next year. Well Done Lynn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stephen & Kay