My wife and I stayed for one night, but were unable to use the spa facilities, which looked good and based on everything else would have been. We only met two staff, who wre excellent. I had decided not to book the cheapest room, but spent £50 more on the Elizabeth Manor room.
This would be the only SMALL downside. The side room has a small fridge on a "old" style work surface with a sink next to it. There seemed nowhere to put the kettle but in the sink! This is also the dressing area.This and a couple of chips on the toilet seat, a shower screen that had to be in the correct place, if corrected, would make the cost acceptable.
Good food. Quiet location. Perfect!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa Cornwall/St Austell