From the moment we arrived we were given a warm welcome it was although our thoughts were being read. Offers of refreshments always came at the right time.
Dinner in the restaurant was a very special treat, everything from canapes, starters to desert was outstanding, seasoned and cooked to perfection, I wont forget that dinner in a long while!
We both had treatments and used the spa facilties which didn't fail the standard of the hotel.
Overall, this place was beautiful, elegant, with the added sprinkling of attentive staff, you can't fault it one bit! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Book Direct Rooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa Cornwall/St Austell