We stayed for 1 night on a tour of the West Country. We chose this hotel based upon Trip Advisor reviews and because it suited our plans being very close to the Eden Project. Our room was in the main building which is the best place to be rather than in one of the buildings in the grounds. It was very clean and well appointed. The meal we had in the restaurant was something close to Michelin Star quality. I have no hesitation recommending it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa Cornwall/St Austell