We held our small family wedding at Boscundle Manor in April 2014. Sharon and David were absolutely fabulous hosts. Sharon is an exceptional organiser and our day went without a hitch. The staff were all fantastic without exception and all of our 28 guests thoroughly enjoyed the food. It was also my grand-daughters 3rd birthday on the same day and Sharon went to great lengths to make her day special too. We visited the hotel prior to our wedding and sampled the tasting menu which was really lovely. We loved and ambience of the hotel and will be going back again without doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa Cornwall/St Austell