I stayed here for one night as part of a trip round Cornwall and it was a great little find! The food was incredible, we had the tasting menu and every one of the six courses was amazing. Top restaurant quality but in a very relaxed, intimate setting - perfect for couples!
Our room was beautiful, we stayed in the Daphne room and the freestanding bath was a great feature. The bed was super comfy and we had a nice view of the garden from the balcony.
The spa treatments weren't so good as the therapist I saw couldn't tell me anything about the products and I got the feeling she hadn't done the particular treatment I had before. However, we spent a lot of time lounging around in bathrobes so were very relaxed anyway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one mile from Cornwall's famous Eden project and set in 5 acres of its own private, quiet grounds, Boscundle Manor truly is a wonderful oasis in which to relax and unwind. The first thing you notice is that the building really is as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the welcome you get from the staff right through to the complimentary pot of tea and slice of cake, puts you instantly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant St Austell
- Boscundle Manor St Austell
- Boscundle Manor Hotel Restaurant And Spa Cornwall/St Austell