Lowest prices for your stay
£130
No prepayment needed
Priceline
£145
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
£130
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews molton brown toiletries manor room pre breakfast eden project indoor pool fresh milk lovely room afternoon tea biscuits relaxing stay cooked breakfast little touches stayed longer birthday treat wine list spa treatments stayed for two nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2024 via mobile

We came down for a weekend to celebrate our anniversary and visit Eden project and this was a great find.

From arriving and receiving a beautiful welcome from the very friendly family owners, to the nooks and crannies of the manor, with great space to relax.

We stayed in Joanna room which was quiet and peaceful. Lovely patio area as well as nice touches such as biscuits and fresh milk.

We had dinner our first night and it was lovely in a fabulous dining room served attentively by the young lady. The cheese soufle was perfect, and duck pie delicious. A nice selection of drinks on offer too

The breakfast were well cooked, good choice and a pretty conservatory. The decoration and art in the property was fascinating and a real talking point.

Just wonderful too to have a pool and spa treatments, which we took advantage off on Sunday morning before we departed.

Great location too as we were able to walk, just 30 minutes to Eden project

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Louise Uys Jones, Owner at Boscundle Manor Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your recent stay at Boscundle Manor. Reviews like yours make it all worthwhile - It is much appreciated!

We will be sure to pass your comments on to the whole team.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 December 2023

17 of us went for Christmas Day lunch at Boscundle Manor. I can’t say enough about what a wonderful experience it was. From being greeted at the front door to saying goodbye when the festivities were over. The staff were friendly and efficient and the food was delicious. We will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear D,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your Christmas Day at Boscundle Manor. It is much appreciated!

We will be sure to pass your comments on to the whole team.

We are delighted you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 27 December 2023 via mobile

17 of us had Christmas Day lunch here.
The service, the food, and the location were all excellent.
Staff went above and beyond to ensure our time at The Manor was an experience not to forget.

The price for the 5 course meal was great value for money.

Would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a great dining experience

Room tip: Quiet boutique hotel , with the emphasis on wanting guests to have the best experience . Easily located, good parking
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear S,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your Christmas Day experience at Boscundle Manor. It is much appreciated!

We will be sure to pass your comments on to the whole team.

We are delighted you enjoyed your meal and look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 11 December 2023

Beautiful manor, beautiful stay. The bed was exceptionally comfy. Kind little touches such as the welcome note & sweet treats. I had a massage booked, this was fantastic. Emma is simply amazing. I left on the grounds that I’d be returning with my mother for an afternoon tea in the near future.
As for the aftermath - this was booked as a gift by my mother who did her best to organise the spa treatment & breakfast. On check in I was told that breakfast had not been booked. This was not a problem & no charge had been made, however, my mum had tried to book it but this did not happen. More to my surprise when she queried this she was told it was in fact myself who had said I did not want breakfast. I find it rather bizarre to call a guest a liar & to put the blame on them. This should have been checked, as it was in fact in a string of easily accessible emails.
The other error was the swimming pool is closed, but I was not told until the day before check in, and my first spa treatment booking did not go through so we had to book again. After a few phone calls and emails, we got there in the end.
All in all, I’m unsure how to feel about this stay, as this has felt slightly tainted by the tone of the final email sent. I never said I didn’t have a wonderful relaxing time, in fact, I went home singing this properties praises.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank K Adaline E

Dear Kadalinee,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Boscundle Manor.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. The swimming pool went out of action and we informed guests as soon as this happened.

I apologise that there were some misunderstandings during communications about aspects of your stay.

Louise

Reviewed 6 December 2023

I booked to have my best friend’s baby shower here and from the get go the service and planning was amazing. The staff couldn’t do enough to make this day very special, and we all had the loveliest day. Nothing was too much and we were flooded with great service. Thank you so much again!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Rachel,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your Afternoon Tea experience at Boscundle Manor. Reviews like yours make it all worthwhile - It is much appreciated!

It was our absolute pleasure to host this very special event for you and your friends. Taking the stress out of these types of events is what we like doing!

We will be sure to pass your comments on to the whole team.

Hopefully seeing you again in the very near future.