“surprising”

Cornwall College Cloisters Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 152 Restaurants in St Austell
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a training restaurant within the college campus which has been for many years unknown to many people. Delivering lunches in their silver service restaurant from £10.50 and a 4 course fine dining dinner from £22. Definitely great value for money if you are on a budget.
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Cloisters was a nice surprise I was taken there for my Birthday I was treated like royalty and made to feel very welcome. I have eaten all over the world and for a training restaurant I was pleasantly astonished with the food I received the bread fresh and everything was hot and appealing on the eye. I would recommend the restaurant but you need to appreciate that it is a training restaurant.

3  Thank clairef28

Reviewed 17 May 2012

For a training restaurant the service was excellent and the food was very good value for money at only £8.50 for a 3 course lunch.

2  Thank Vickyabird