“Excellent, love it here”

Cornwall College Cloisters Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 152 Restaurants in St Austell
Price range: US$14 - US$34
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a training restaurant within the college campus which has been for many years unknown to many people. Delivering lunches in their silver service restaurant from £10.50 and a 4 course fine dining dinner from £22. Definitely great value for money if you are on a budget.
Reviewed 27 May 2012

This is our third time to Cloisters and every time we've come the food and the atmosphere has been superb. The food and drinks are excellent value for money. It's only £8.50 for a 3 course lunch and £7 for a bottle of wine. Nice view of the bay as they're quite high up. We would definately recommmend this friendly restaurant.

2  Thank MiniPoodleLover

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Cloisters was a nice surprise I was taken there for my Birthday I was treated like royalty and made to feel very welcome. I have eaten all over the world and for a training restaurant I was pleasantly astonished with the food I received the bread fresh and everything was hot and appealing on the eye. I would recommend the restaurant but you need to appreciate that it is a training restaurant.

3  Thank clairef28
Reviewed 17 May 2012

For a training restaurant the service was excellent and the food was very good value for money at only £8.50 for a 3 course lunch.

2  Thank Vickyabird