All reviews standard travelodge room was clean costa coffee eden project town centre would stay again ideal location main road reception staff lost gardens of heligan short break breakfast was excellent mcd cornwall asda mevagissey
Reviewed 9 January 2019

Super mini break spent at the travel lodge St Austell.Breakfast was most enjoyable and the rooms were very comfortable.Hair dryers in he rooms would have been a nice touch.The staff were very helpful, friendly and polite.We will defo use you again and we look forward to another visit soonThanks all!

Room tip: Hair dryers and a fridge would be wonderful
Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

It was the first time we stay at Travelodge and it was a very good experience. What else would a traveler need other than a clean room and bathroom to take a nice shower and rest after a long day of walking or hiking?! For us, a family of 4, it was a great deal, good value for a very good price. I have to say that the staff are friendly and nice and the breakfast was really good; We will definitely stay at Travelodge again in the future! Thank you
PS: Unfortunately I did not take pictures inside our room, but I took a picture of the view outside our window and a pic of the kids in the lobby!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2019

This was our first experience staying at a Travelodge and it was great. Got the room at a cheap price but it was lovely and clean and nicely decorated. Staff we all very friendly and helpful. All you can eat breakfast had good range and served nicely. Overall very impressed.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

My son and I had a great one night stay! I was slightly nervous as I am disabled and my son is eleven, but the lovely staff put me at ease straight away. We had a lovely room after discussing my needs with a phone call prior to staying. My son had a lovely hot bath, which after staying at Centreparcs three times where the water was far too cold for a bath every time, was a real treat. We had a meal at 9pm in the restaurant where the staff let us take it back to our room, much to my sons amazement! Room was lovely and warm, clean and spacious, good size tv, clean towels, hot water, even shampoo, body wash and soap dispensers, WiFi worked well, and we had a lovely lie in as checkout not until 12pm.
We had a great time mainly because of lovely staff! Thank you so much!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2018

Needs a revamp. Rooms too hot even with windows open. No sockets by beds. Wifi should be included as standard. Triple room single bed is a put-me-up bed rather than a good permanent bed as the doubles were.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Kevin R
TravelodgeUK, Tilly from The Social Media Team at Travelodge St Austell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2019

Thank you for your review of our St Austell Hotel.

We're really sorry to learn of your disappointment with our WiFi extra. We do not include the cost of this extra in our room rates unlike some of our competitors as we believe this allows our guests to pay for the services they need so we can continue to offer great room rates. This extra is non-refundable as guests are able to redeem this at any of our UK hotels if not used during their stay, however we are really sorry that you did not enjoy your stay as a result. We aim to provide the best service possible to our guests and we will continue to do so by making the most of customer feedback such as yours.

May we thank you for your comments, we do hope you stay with us again.