My husband and I stayed here for five days.Room was very comfortable and quiet,bed was lovely.Staff freindly and helpful.Food very good and plentiful. Not a lot to do in St.Austell,but shops,cinema and wetherspoons on doorstep.Short drive to Heligan,Eden project,China claypit attraction and woodland walk,and Lanydrock house and gardens,all wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the White Hart Hotel and Whites Restaurant.A grade 2 listed hotel in the centre of town within minutes of railway and bus links. Eden project and the coast only few minutes away.17 ensuite bed roomsBar and Lounge areawhites reatuarant serving local and fresh produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The White Hart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Hart Hotel St Austell
- White Hart St Austell
- The White Hart Cornwall/St Austell