Lowest prices for your stay
£109
Agoda.com
£101
Fully refundable before Thu, 29 Feb
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews eden project no lift fish pie town centre sunday lunch lovely hotel lounge area very pleasant stay couple of nights cooked breakfast warm welcome high standard lost gardens of heligan cornwall andrew pub pint
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2023

This used to be so nice but called in yesterday and it was a mess. 3 workers stood at reception desk chatting. Asked if we were in to eat or drink then left us stood at dirty bar with empty glasses and floor was sooo sticky! I don’t know what happened here but it’s gone down hill and won’t be returning. We were ignored and left again. Dirty and felt like a hostel.

Room tip: Don’t go!
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2023 via mobile

Great location to visiting the edan project & surrounding beaches. ...
Nice clean rooms & bar area .
Friendly staff & great breakfast. Plus car park around the side of the building..
The only negative thing is the toilets around the bar area really need updating..

Room tip: Parking around the side of building on opposite side of the road
Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 22 September 2023

A pint of Korev(local)Cornwall beer Top barman. Happy days. Friendly folk. TripAdvisor require 200 characters minimum so here's a wee freestyle poem for youz. Roses are red, violets are blue. White lies are false, whiteheart is true!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2023 via mobile

On arrival my wife and I were greeted by a pleasant young man, once booked in he asked if we needed help with our luggage, which we declined.
Our room was clean and a reasonable size, bathroom was what one would expect in an ensuite, clean and supplied with a hairdryer. Our room also had an ironing board and iron.
Breakfast had a lot of choices, all the choices made for our week stay were good portions and cooked well.
We ate at least four times in the evenings and each meal was cooked to perfection, I personally liked the rack of lamb, although the homemade steak and onion pie with vegetables, was the best I tasted.
Overall our stay at the White Hart Hotel was a pleasant one with excellent staff and we would recommend it to anyone.

Room tip: Not good for people with mobility issues, as it has no lift.
Reviewed 11 September 2023 via mobile

Whilst staying nearby a quick internet search indicated The White Heart was offering a varied menu.

I found the bar dining area tired and in need of some TLC. There was a small lounge area but we sat at our table straight away.

The important things were:

1. All the staff were totally professional, engaging and customer focussed.

2. As said the menu offered a great range of choices at very reasonable prices.

3. My food was home made, fulsome and just as I like it. Nothing left on the plate. I declined a look at the desert menu on the grounds that I would let my eyes overrule my brain.

No complaints. Highly recommended.