“Just right for lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Went here for lunch with a friend. Good selection plus daily specials. Food was very tasty, beautifully presented and the staff were very attentive. Portions generous and prices reasonable. All I all a pleasant experience, even though the restaurant was almost empty. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I have to say this the food was outstanding today, one of the nicest meals I've had I a long time, The Restaurant is modern and spotlessly clean, with a great selection on the menu, When looking at the menu I asked the waitress if they did wholemeal pasta her answer was I don't know, and walked off, I waited to find out and she didn't come back, a lovely young man took our order, after going for something different,
When the food arrived it had lots of cheese grated on top, of which I can't eat, once I mentioned it, I was given a new meal within a few minutes, and it was outstanding,
I would most recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This restaurant is quite new so has a nice new decor/ interior.

The food was great, my friend and I had starters and pasta mains. I was impressed that my king prawns weren't overdone! The desserts were nice but nothing to write home about.

The service was quick and friendly. The restaurant did get very busy though at about 8 o'clock and I'd advise booking at this time of year to avoid waiting.

Also, a tastecard (which I got with natwest account) gets you a great discount, with 2 for 1 on all the food.

Great restaurant for St Austell! It's nice to see somewhere decent to eat in the town centre!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Modern sharp interior was nice raised the expectation of a great meal but the food was substandard and not really as described pizza cooked in a "wood" oven had no flavour of this style of cooking i have experienced in the past at similar restaurants. The service was overzealous to the point you wanted them to leave you alone to try and eat the food they'd prepared! I'm going put this one down to newly opened syndrome so will have another go sometime in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

as a large table we were sat right next to the bar, the waitress came over and said she could take our drinks orders 'then muttered something about a charge' Luckily one of our more switched on members of a table heard this and suggested we all got up and walk less than 3 steps to the bar and got them from there instead! Over all service was OK, food was Average at best and drinks VERY OVER PRICED.. I won't be returning in a hurry..