“Good example of how to do a chain restaurant well.”
Review of Prezzo St Austell

Prezzo St Austell
Ranked #64 of 146 Restaurants in St Austell
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Monmouth, United Kingdom
“Good example of how to do a chain restaurant well.”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

We popped in for lunch whilst on a family holiday but as Prezzo is a chain we sort of new what we were in for. Even so we all thought the food and service was particularly good.
The interior of the restaurant was clean, warm and inviting. On sitting down our two boys were given a menu/activity sheet. I like this idea as it keeps children occupied until the food arrives. A request for drinks came soon after.
We had some olives to keep us occupied before our starters arrived which were tasty.
Once the starters arrived they were tasty and well presented. The wait after these until the mains was exceptable and not too long.
The mains arrived and all looked good which we all enjoyed. My wife had the Penne Arrabbiata which was rather spicy so be careful!
At various points during the meal we were asked if everything was alright. This was never particularly intrusive and indicated staff who cared.
All in all we enjoyed our meal and dining experience and would recommend this Prezzo to anyone looking for somewhere to eat in St Austell.

Visited August 2014

Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Just right for lunch”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Went here for lunch with a friend. Good selection plus daily specials. Food was very tasty, beautifully presented and the staff were very attentive. Portions generous and prices reasonable. All I all a pleasant experience, even though the restaurant was almost empty. Would definitely eat here again.

st ives
“Fantastic food, shame about the waitress”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I have to say this the food was outstanding today, one of the nicest meals I've had I a long time, The Restaurant is modern and spotlessly clean, with a great selection on the menu, When looking at the menu I asked the waitress if they did wholemeal pasta her answer was I don't know, and walked off, I waited to find out and she didn't come back, a lovely young man took our order, after going for something different,
When the food arrived it had lots of cheese grated on top, of which I can't eat, once I mentioned it, I was given a new meal within a few minutes, and it was outstanding,
I would most recommend this restaurant

Lostwithiel, United Kingdom
“Good food, friendly service.”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This restaurant is quite new so has a nice new decor/ interior.

The food was great, my friend and I had starters and pasta mains. I was impressed that my king prawns weren't overdone! The desserts were nice but nothing to write home about.

The service was quick and friendly. The restaurant did get very busy though at about 8 o'clock and I'd advise booking at this time of year to avoid waiting.

Also, a tastecard (which I got with natwest account) gets you a great discount, with 2 for 1 on all the food.

Great restaurant for St Austell! It's nice to see somewhere decent to eat in the town centre!

St Austell, United Kingdom
“lots of promise but a disappointment”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Modern sharp interior was nice raised the expectation of a great meal but the food was substandard and not really as described pizza cooked in a "wood" oven had no flavour of this style of cooking i have experienced in the past at similar restaurants. The service was overzealous to the point you wanted them to leave you alone to try and eat the food they'd prepared! I'm going put this one down to newly opened syndrome so will have another go sometime in the future.

Visited June 2014