It's a little more than what you would pay for in a B&B (B&B is around £30/night with B'fast while Premier Inn is around £40 without breakfast), but if your not fussed about breakfast and want something a little nicer that a B&B, than it is good value for money.
The only problem for us was the room was a little too hot. I know its September but no need to make the rooms so warm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tour the scenic coasts and bays of the Cornish Riviera or take a short drive to the Eden Project ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn St. Austell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn St Austell Hotel St Austell
- St Austell Premier Inn
- Premier Inn St. Austell Hotel Cornwall/St Austell