We stayed for 5 nights due to central location for region. Short family holiday - always use Premier Inn for business so know of usual high standards of cleanliness, staff, etc. Room was adequate but slightly cramped for family of 4 & have been to hotels where rooms are much bigger/spacious - not sure whether larger rooms are available though. Staff were extremely friendly & knowledgeable and always willing to offer help. Restaurant was a big let down due to cramped hot conditions, having to wait far too long for food & just being over-stretched as it was very busy particularly in the mornings - we ate twice in the evening but decided to try other locations whilst out & about.... restaurant staff were very accommodating & friendly but were far too over worked! I usually find that the linked restaurants struggle to meet the demand particularly in busy hotels. Other than that happy with hotel.. thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tour the scenic coasts and bays of the Cornish Riviera or take a short drive to the Eden Project ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn St. Austell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn St Austell Hotel St Austell
- St Austell Premier Inn
- Premier Inn St. Austell Hotel Cornwall/St Austell