We have stopped in Travel Lodges before so I was expecting the same sort of thing, I was pleasantly surprised by the much higher standard offered by the Premier Inn St Austell. On arrival the receptionist was so friendly and helpful. Our rooms were 32 & 44, both spotlessly clean with tea and coffee making facilities. Big Samsung TV with HDMI and USB connectivity. Half hour of free WIFI which is a good touch but I think that all hotels no matter the cost should offer free WIFI but thats only my opinion. Stopped for 3 three nights, each day the room was made up to the same very high standard with a note from the person who had made the room up (Tash) so very impressed.
Big bed very comfy, quiet zone between 22.00 and 07.00 which everyone adhered to so 3 very peaceful nights sleep.
Breakfast served at the Carclave Pub situated next door. Full english is cooked to order and very tasty, continental was also very well presented and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. We ate on two evenings and both times the place was busy but food arrived without much of a wait. Decent selection of beer and wine also on offer at reasonable prices. Which makes it popular with local residents.
Overall really pleased and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tour the scenic coasts and bays of the Cornish Riviera or take a short drive to the Eden Project ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn St. Austell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn St Austell Hotel St Austell
- St Austell Premier Inn
- Premier Inn St. Austell Hotel Cornwall/St Austell