We chose this hotel for lunch due to its location. A fabulous spot with incredible views.
My first choice lunch wasn't available (crab cakes) so I settled for moules mariniere, which were lovely. The price of the food unfortunately didn't reflect its surroundings. The restaurant was quite shabby, and very much needs a facelift. Whereas the menu was quite pricey.
However the outdoor terrace area was lovely, just a little too windy for us to sit out on the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated in a spectacular location at the Lizard in Cornwall. A lovely sandy cove nestles beneath the Hotel, and the Cornish Coast Path runs through the gardens and cliff lands. A place in which to walk, to eat and drink well and to set aside the cares of the world. Unspoilt scenery, outstanding cuisine (AA Rosette and RAC Dining Award) and a healthy lifestyle, we are also home to Britain's most southerly webcam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Housel Bay Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Housel Bay Hotel And Restaurant
- Housel Bay The Lizard
- Housel Bay Hotel & Restaurant The Lizard, Cornwall