Very friendly welcome ,fabulous views ,this hotel is so very lovely ,if you don't want all mod cons and are prepared to be somewhere that has not galloped away with the times this is the place.The lounge is quiet and restful just the ticking of a Grandfather clock in the corner while you drink tea and totally chill.The staff are attentive and friendly ,rooms are clean and spacious.Lots of lovely walks and good food.Well worth the visit.Breakfast over looking the sea was just amazing .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated in a spectacular location at the Lizard in Cornwall. A lovely sandy cove nestles beneath the Hotel, and the Cornish Coast Path runs through the gardens and cliff lands. A place in which to walk, to eat and drink well and to set aside the cares of the world. Unspoilt scenery, outstanding cuisine (AA Rosette and RAC Dining Award) and a healthy lifestyle, we are also home to Britain's most southerly webcam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Housel Bay Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Housel Bay Hotel And Restaurant
- Housel Bay The Lizard
- Housel Bay Hotel & Restaurant The Lizard, Cornwall