The Housel Bay Hotel is really just an average place, with decent food, in an excellent location. Would recommend to a friend, but only with the above disclaimer. We liked the Cornish staff, as it felt more authentic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated in a spectacular location at the Lizard in Cornwall. A lovely sandy cove nestles beneath the Hotel, and the Cornish Coast Path runs through the gardens and cliff lands. A place in which to walk, to eat and drink well and to set aside the cares of the world. Unspoilt scenery, outstanding cuisine (AA Rosette and RAC Dining Award) and a healthy lifestyle, we are also home to Britain's most southerly webcam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Housel Bay Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Housel Bay Hotel And Restaurant
- Housel Bay The Lizard
- Housel Bay Hotel & Restaurant The Lizard, Cornwall