“Never been disappointed”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I've seen some of the recent negative reviews but they don't correspond to my experience. I've found this takeaway to be consistently good (over many years) and would recommend it. The staff are efficient and friendly.

1  Thank mx3design

Reviewed 20 February 2014

This restaurant used to be amazing it went downhill last year but has now hit an all time low dreadfull food re heated crap!!!!!

1  Thank stan M
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Living locally, I've eaten at most of the Torpoint restaurants and this one comes in as one of my best. If you're after Chinese, this one will take some beating. The restaurant itself is hidden away behind the high street, but is well worth seeking out. A varied menu, with dishes that are freshly cooked - I can't fault either the menu or the service.

2  Thank James_Freebourne
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Having read a recent poor review, I felt I had to comment again on recent regular visits to Wongs that we've made. We have found the standard of food and service to be as good as it ever has been. We've been using Wongs since they first opened over 20 years ago and have never yet been disappointed. The food is piping hot, plentiful and excellent value for money. The friendly and welcoming service we receive is second to none. This view has been supported by other friends and family members who've eaten there with us. I can only imagine the previous reviewer has been very unlucky, as we have certainly not experienced the type of meals they have described.

2  Thank Barbara E
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Have been using Wongs for over 20 years, they have gone steeply downhill recently, my mouth waters at the thought of the Mongolian Lamb Dave F mentioned but I know it won't be the same, and it used to be divine. Food is now often cold, I would even question has it even bothered to be warmed through it s that cold and I have had a nasty stomach a few times too. Mr (Paul) Wong would be turning in his grave. Don't think I'll ever use them again.

3  Thank imacat