“Nice hike, but slippery”

Cup and Saucer Trail
Munich, Germany
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Nice hike, but slippery”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

A very nice hike with great views off the Escarpment. Some of the best views are to be seen before reaching the East Lookout, even though the latter is undoubtedly impressive.
Do pay attention, some of the stones (and ladders, if you're on the adventure trail) can be very slippery when wet, and there is lots of Poison Ivy in the area.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank ShowMeAround

Sudbury, Canada
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A view to be seen”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I have hiked the trail a few times. Each time the view is awe inspiring. I have climbed it with my one child in a wrap which added a level of difficulty, but still manageable. The outlooks make me nervous with young kids so I haven't been since that time. Can't wait till they are a bit older so we can do the trail again.

Make sure you have good shoes, water and snacks.

Trails are not the best marked and can be a bit overgrown in the early season.

Visited August 2013
Sudbury, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Must Go!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Breathtaking...amazing...perfect...no words to describe it. You have to see it to believe it. I've gone many, many times, and you'll never stop being amazed or seeing something new.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mitena D
Caledon, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“breathtaking!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

An amazing trail of breathtaking beauty. We did the whole trail, adventure side trails and all which was alot of fun. The marking of the trail isn't great so I'd recommend taking a picture of the map at the beginning of the trail so you can refer to it on route. We packed a lunch and stopped for photos and to admire the views but we were done in 4 or 5 hours. I would NOT recommend it for children - many cliffs with no barriers of any kind- or those not wanting steep, adventurous climbs.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank zin88
Sheguiandah, ON
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Cup and Saucer Trail”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I've been climbing since a teenager and still go 2-3-4 times per year. Easy enough but challenging enough. Beautiful views in all directions

Visited September 2013