Merrickville Guest Suites
Econo Lodge(Smiths Falls)
US$89
Best Inn Motel(Smiths Falls)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$66
US$182
Roger's Motel(Smiths Falls)(Great Value!)
US$66
Kemptville Suites(Kemptville)
US$201
Aquarius Motel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$59
US$154
US$149
7 West Motel(Carleton Place)
US$78
Perth Plaza Motel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$71
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgranolathe main streetthe ownercontinental breakfastsunrise suiteleather storegreat suitetwo blocksperfect locationplace to staynice staygreat place to restprivate parkingunique shopsstayed for two nightsmovie nightpull out sofa
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I want to sincerely thank you for accommodating my most important family members on my wedding weekend in Merrickville. You accommodated my parents, sister, brother in law, and nephew. The location was perfect, the rooms were incredible, and your service was not only professional, but exceptional. You assisted in making sure my family could enjoy the entire weekend, and they could not have been happier with the rooms. It meant so much that my family had a special quite place to have, and still go back and forth to the venue. It was intimate, and 'homey', and they enjoyed their stay immensely.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Michael R, Owner at Merrickville Guest Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

Weddings are such an important part of our lives and we were very happy to help make the occasion enjoyable.

It was a pleasure accommodating your very special family members.

Wishing you the very best!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

While paddling the Rideau with a couple of friends, we got caught in a torrential downpour. By the time we made it to Merrickville, we were soaked through and through. A friend recommended we stay at this location so we called, explained our wet predicament and made a reservation. Upon our arrival, the owner greeted us with 3 warm & dry towels before even showing us to our room. Need I say more. Excellent place to stay.

R. St-Onge

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your great review.

We were very happy to look after you after your very wet day of paddling on the Rideau River.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed at the suites for 5 days. The owner, Michael was was very accommodating and a pleasure to speak with. When I came to check-in everything was ready and the staff were very friendly. The room is tastefully designed, clean and very spacious. The kitchen had a stovetop, toaster oven, and microwave. Everything in the room was well maintained. There is also satellite tv, wifi, and a blue-ray player with movies to watch in the room. The bed and pillows are also extremely comfortable.I was very impressed with the quality and location of the suites. I would be more than happy to stay here again. If anyone is looking for a place to stay in Merrickville I would absolutely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Michael R, Owner at Merrickville Guest Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for your thorough review of Merrickville Guest Suites. We really appreciate it! The description of the kitchen in your suite is great. We have very good appliances to provide meals and snacks. We also provide a light continental breakfast which includes organic granola mix and milk, yogurt, and fresh fruit.

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and recommending it to others!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed here 3 nights for my 'Merrickville spring getaway' and it was terrific. The suite was really well laid out and appointed, very nice artwork, furnishings, and loved the skylight. Everything was clean, modern, and I couldn't believe the complimentary breakfast foods from coffee and tasty granola, to fruit, muffins, and yogurt - what a treat. You can't beat the location - right in the middle of the Merrickville's great shops (and right on top of Rowland's lovely leather goods store:)) and a short stroll to the locks. Wonderful people - thanks Kathy - wonderful place. Can't wait for August and my next getaway!
Gail F T

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Michael R, Owner at Merrickville Guest Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Thank you so much for review and we look forward to your next visit with us in August.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

My daughter and I flew in on may 8 from vermilion alberta. We were recommended to stay at Merrickville Guest Suites and I am so glad we did. The suite was very clean and felt like home. We were asked about any special dietary needs that we had and they were accommodated. We received muffins, cereal, fruit, and yogurt and the milk and yogurt were lactose free which my daughter needed. The whole atmosphere was welcoming throughout the community. Jassamyn did not want to leave. We will be returning to stay there in the summer.

• Stayed: May 2014

It was a pleasure having you here for three days and we look forward to your next trip to Merrickville Guest Suites!