All reviewsbalinese themebalinese suitebeautiful linenplantation shutterslittle extrasshort walk to the riverroom was beautifully decoratedpool towelsfree wifiplace to staystayed for one nightroad noisesmall kitchenup to dateair conbed was comfortabletown centre
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Just stayed at this motel for two nights. Very clean and spacious. Parking out front, easy to find. Well equipped and comfortable. We had to actually stay in the room because of the weather rain rain and more rain... Luckily the room was comfortable enough for us not to go stir crazy. Recommend for overnight stay or longer.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank travelbughasbitten
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

Excellent motel. The rooms are large, clean and well equipped for guest's convinces. Parking are right in front of room. The beds are comfortable. What can I say, except I just stayed in a 4 1/2 stars apartment 5 days and wished I had stayed at Ballina Palms Motor Inn instead. Congratulations management and keep up the standard.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Love2travelqt
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Wonderful nights sleep in a very well appointed motel. Great beds, comfortable rooms with a touch of Bali charm. the motel was very well priced for the quality of accommodation. there was even a pool to enjoy during the hot weather. Friendly and helpful staff. It was so good we are going to stay there again on our homeward journey. Thanks so much.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank KymsSydney
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We unfortunately didn't get to stay here because unknowingly I called another motel to book thinking it was this one. Leanne was so polite and accomodating, she actually called over to the other hotel and drove over having me folloe her because I was unfamiiar with the area. I was very disappointed I has made such a huge mistake. Next time I am in Ballina, this is where I will stay!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank billiejean1031
Reviewed 6 January 2013

The motel is very good, rooms are large, very clean and well presented. The kitchenette is very good, the benchtop is a little high for convenient use, but this is only a minor point. As most rooms are adjacent to the roadway, I thought it might be noisy, but there isn't much traffic and I was not aware of vehicle noise during the night even though I was there in peak season time. The motel is out of the main town area, so you need to drive to the town or beach area, bit it is within close walking distance of the river. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business