All reviews balinese theme balinese suite beautiful linen plantation shutters little extras short walk to the river room was beautifully decorated pool towels free wifi place to stay stayed for one night road noise small kitchen up to date air con bed was comfortable town centre
Reviewed 22 March 2013

What a lucky find, we just happened upon the motel as we were driving around looking for somewhere to stay for the night and I was at the 'anywhere will do' point. What a lovely small motel, very friendly receptionist. Beautifully appointed & furnished, very clean & comfortable. Would not hesitate to recommend this property.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lismore56
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Just stayed at this motel for two nights. Very clean and spacious. Parking out front, easy to find. Well equipped and comfortable. We had to actually stay in the room because of the weather rain rain and more rain... Luckily the room was comfortable enough for us not to go stir crazy. Recommend for overnight stay or longer.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank travelbughasbitten
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

Excellent motel. The rooms are large, clean and well equipped for guest's convinces. Parking are right in front of room. The beds are comfortable. What can I say, except I just stayed in a 4 1/2 stars apartment 5 days and wished I had stayed at Ballina Palms Motor Inn instead. Congratulations management and keep up the standard.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Love2travelqt
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Wonderful nights sleep in a very well appointed motel. Great beds, comfortable rooms with a touch of Bali charm. the motel was very well priced for the quality of accommodation. there was even a pool to enjoy during the hot weather. Friendly and helpful staff. It was so good we are going to stay there again on our homeward journey. Thanks so much.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank KymsSydney
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We unfortunately didn't get to stay here because unknowingly I called another motel to book thinking it was this one. Leanne was so polite and accomodating, she actually called over to the other hotel and drove over having me folloe her because I was unfamiiar with the area. I was very disappointed I has made such a huge mistake. Next time I am in Ballina, this is where I will stay!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family