All reviews balinese theme balinese suite beautiful linen plantation shutters little extras short walk to the river room was beautifully decorated pool towels free wifi place to stay stayed for one night road noise small kitchen up to date air con bed was comfortable town centre
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We recently stayed at Ballina Palms for a week, and enjoyed every minute there. An outstanding place to stay. Spotlessly clean, very well apointed, very comfortable beds. A well designed kitchen and bathroom made our stay very easy. Lovely landscaped gardens with many interesting, oriental artifacts. Close to all Ballina's many attractions. True there are some minor noise issues, not enough to keep you awake. Would stay here again, and recommend highly.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I wanted a room for the night, as we had to hit the road early next morning. We booked this property by luck, and we were extremely delighted that we did!
It is part of a Golden Chain, so we took a 10% discount on our stay :)
The room was spacious and clean.
Reception staff was very helpful, we had a flat battery the next morning, the gentleman did all he could to help us.. Thank you

It's all about service,,
We are returning soon

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tala-Ayoub
Reviewed 26 August 2013

A refreshing place to stay. this motel has been refurbished to a very high standard. Kitchen with all appliances. Frypan, Microwave etc. The rooms incl. bathrooms are spotless.Large television and comfy seating. Some road noise is evident but reasonable at night.

Room Tip: Far away from road as possible.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I stayed at Ballina Palms in late May. I was in Ballina for work, and was flying in and out over the week. The first room I had was Room 11. So quiet and beautifully appointed. On my return a few days later, I was in Room 1. Again, a lovely room, but a bit noisier as it was at the front of the motel. Both rooms were spotless, and the extra touches made being away from home all the more bearable. Breakfast was amazing. Nicest bacon and eggs I had had in ages! The river was just at the end of the road, and the walking path provided easy access into town. I dined at The Point each night, as it afforded beautiful vistas of the river on sunset. Nice food too!

Room Tip: In winter the rear rooms would be best, as it is quieter
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I stopped at this motel because it was a Golden Chain motel and have had some good wins with this chain in recent times, but I was absolutely delighted when I walked inside.
Fantastic room and so well appointed. Great attention to detail, quality furnishings and a bed I could have slept a week in! The standard of cleanliness was exceptional and it was obvious that both management and staff are very committed and exceptionally hard working. The owners have a great eye for detail and both the decor and overall feel of the property is warm, welcoming and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious too.
I was sorry that I was only in town one night, but will certainly be back when next in Ballina or the area...it would make an ideal base for exploring all this beautiful region has on offer. Thouroughly recommend a stay at Ballina Palms Motor Inn, you will not be disappointed! An absolute gem of a motel.

Room Tip: High quality property...all the rooms would be spot on!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business