All reviews balinese style balinese suite bali theme beautiful linen plantation shutters little extras short walk to the river free wifi place to stay stayed for one night kitchen facilities small kitchenette bowling club road noise bed was comfortable up to date air con
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

There were two of us staying in a twin room at Ballina Palms. The first impressions were great, from the way we were greeted and checked in, to the pristine condition of our unit. It only got better from there.
The unit had a very new feel, with everything handy to enjoy a cuppa or iron a shirt. The shower would be the best I've ever come across in a hotel (and I've stayed in many). It's more like a waterfall whose temperature you can instantly control.
We had the room service breakfast which was delivered right on time by our very efficient and friendly host. It was also everything that we expected and more.
I'm looking forward to my next trip to Ballina to go back to Ballina Palms again. I highly recommend it for value and excellence.

Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We recently stayed at Ballina Palms for a week, and enjoyed every minute there. An outstanding place to stay. Spotlessly clean, very well apointed, very comfortable beds. A well designed kitchen and bathroom made our stay very easy. Lovely landscaped gardens with many interesting, oriental artifacts. Close to all Ballina's many attractions. True there are some minor noise issues, not enough to keep you awake. Would stay here again, and recommend highly.

Date of stay: August 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I wanted a room for the night, as we had to hit the road early next morning. We booked this property by luck, and we were extremely delighted that we did!
It is part of a Golden Chain, so we took a 10% discount on our stay :)
The room was spacious and clean.
Reception staff was very helpful, we had a flat battery the next morning, the gentleman did all he could to help us.. Thank you

It's all about service,,
We are returning soon

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tala-Ayoub
Reviewed 26 August 2013

A refreshing place to stay. this motel has been refurbished to a very high standard. Kitchen with all appliances. Frypan, Microwave etc. The rooms incl. bathrooms are spotless.Large television and comfy seating. Some road noise is evident but reasonable at night.

Room tip: Far away from road as possible.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I stayed at Ballina Palms in late May. I was in Ballina for work, and was flying in and out over the week. The first room I had was Room 11. So quiet and beautifully appointed. On my return a few days later, I was in Room 1. Again, a lovely room, but a bit noisier as it was at the front of the motel. Both rooms were spotless, and the extra touches made being away from home all the more bearable. Breakfast was amazing. Nicest bacon and eggs I had had in ages! The river was just at the end of the road, and the walking path provided easy access into town. I dined at The Point each night, as it afforded beautiful vistas of the river on sunset. Nice food too!

Room tip: In winter the rear rooms would be best, as it is quieter
Date of stay: May 2013