“Visit”
Review of Heath's Old Wares - CLOSED

Heath's Old Wares
More attraction details
Owner description: Heath's Old Wares have a new home! 19-21 The Broadway Burringbar NSW 2483. Take the scenic drive, tourist route 40 between The Gold Coast and Byron Bay to discover some hidden treasures and the beautiful hinterland. Travel the old highway tourist route 40 through Murwillumbah, & Burringbar. Heath's Old Wares & Collectables is known for antiques, industrial antiques, tools, collectables and unusual treasures. Visit our web site and click on 'Local Trail' for our list of like minded shops that we are aware of. A printer friendly version of the latest edition of 'The Local Trail' is available on our website.
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I browsed this warehouse - factory and shocked at how much stuff they had, I ended up buying a book for $5 but was horrified at the cost of all the old things there, definitely overpriced, but then if there is something you have been looking for a long time - cost really doesn't matter I suppose.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

We visited Heaths Old Wares in January and found some great picnic baskets and teapot sets with a great story. The owner Ross is never short of time, and he's happy to fill you in with the story behind every piece in every nook & cranny - a very helpful bloke - he really knows his stuff. My friend was particularly interested in random pieces he could make his antique-style jewellery with as he's a jewellery maker and this was an Aladdins cave for this busy designer. Really loved the vibe of this place - will definitely be back!

1  Thank SummerHillsRetreat
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Lots of great, interesting stuff but stupidly overpriced. A small rectangular Art Deco mirror will set you back $250. I bought the larger version at a vintage store in the Hinterland for $65.
I saw a lot of "Ladies who Lunch" buying items from here. If vintage is your thing and you know your prices then this is a place for a good laugh. If you think vintage is your thing and you dont care what it costs because it gives you something to talk about at dinner, then this is the place for you.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

I love this place .. I am a Blacksmith and have an astute eye for old metal .. So much to look at here ... Not just metal tho .. EVERYTHING ! .. old hats !! ... lamps.. ship portholes !! .. awesome collection ! ...