“Excellent massage”

Bangalow Remedial Massage
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Bangalow
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the relaxation and deep healing of therapeutic massage right in the heart of beautiful Bangalow village. From gentle relaxation to deep tissue remedial, we tailor our massage to suit each person's individual needs. If you are suffering from tension, a sporting injury or just want some special time to unwind, we will ensure you walk out feeling rejuvenated, healed and deeply relaxed. Massage therapies promote balance on physical, mental, emotional and energetic levels of the body. Many of the modalities we offer can be blended within a treatment. Caitlin the practitioner at Bangalow Remedial Massage is fully qualified and offers the following massage treatments: Remedial, Deep tissue, Pregnancy, Kahuna (Hawaiian), Relaxation and trigger point. For more information please visit our website or Facebook page. Healing for body, mind and emotion
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Having Travelled to byron bay to attend a wedding, I was in need of a massage before the big day. Stressed, tied and with a persistent headache that I could get rid of, my wonderful partner made some enquiries and booked me a massage with Caitlin in bangalow. Apparently no one could fit me in in byron bay. The massage was sensational. Caitlin is a calm, soothing person to be near. She listened to me as I explain my pain and there was no rush. The breathing technique that was encouraged during the massage was amazing, and helped ease my stress. Thank you Caitlin, I will be keeping your number in my phone for the next time I'm up this way.

1  Thank Vikki W

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My two friends and I all had a massage with Caitlin on the one morning. It was one of the best massages I have ever had. She worked on my two areas of pain and I certainly felt the benefit. My friends felt the same. With three in a row, Caitlin's poor fingers certainly had a workout but the last was enjoyed as much as the first. I would definitely return if in the area again. The room is tranquil and off the main street.

1  Thank Dianne R
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Caitlin has a calm, warm and caring demure...she listens to your needs and massages you to accommodate such....ranging from a pure indulgent relaxation massage to the strong, trigger point, eliminating tension, stress and those horrible sore spots.
I love visiting Caitlin...so much so that I have booked in on a monthly basis for the year as part of general maintenance for myself.
I highly recommend Caitlin for her professionalism and love her being in the beautiful village of Bangalow, as its an excuse to incorporate retail therapy into the day too, with all the lovely shops and cafes!

1  Thank Karen D
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I've enjoyed a number of massages with Caitlin and highly recommend her. Bangalow is a beautiful village to visit, and after enjoying the glorious scenery and checking out the cafes and shops, to finish with a wonderful massage is to have a truly memorable experience!

1  Thank Gypsygirl047
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Love visiting Caitlin and experiencing her very caring calming and very heeling massage in a beautiful professional environment. Could not mange everything that I do without her wonderful skills. My husband is also a patient of Caitlin and loves the fat that Caitlin gives him a very firm massage but does not let the experience be too strong and unpleasant.

1  Thank byronbear