Aquarius Motel Belmont
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Esplanade Motel(Warners Bay)
Raffertys Resort(Cams Wharf)
  • Pool
Warners at the Bay(Warners Bay)
View Hotel
Pippi's at the Point(Speers Point)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfriendly ownerscrockery and cutleryroom was cleanpleasant stayhome away from homeper nightone nightfamily roommotelfridgetoastermilkamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2013

This motel is well located, has a pool, very clean rooms, with a renovation program to update them. Rooms are basic Australian Hwy motel types. Just what you need if passing through or for a bit longer.

What makes this place different from the other Hwy motels I've stayed at is the couple who run it. Vibrant, friendly people who are willing to engage you, and not trying to move you on so they could go back to what ever they were last doing when you arrived. They are genuinely nice people.

Aircon was great, plus a ceiling fan, comfy bed, very happy.

Room Tip: The rooms 'inside' the main building will be cooler and quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank DT2412
Elizabeth G, Owner at Aquarius Motel Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Thank you for your honest and kind words. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will stop by when passing through again in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Stopped by here on my travels for one night to rest and ended up staying for a week as the owners michael and elizabeth were so warm and welcoming and i even got an invite to go fishing and spent the 2nd day on beautiful lake macquarie. Was the most pleasant stay i have ever had at a motel and as the sign says in reception 'enter as strangers, leave as friends' i wont only be stopping there again while travelling i will make my way there when i can to visit my new friends. thank you michael and elizabeth, see you again soon..

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank tom a a
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Booked on Wotif , paid and all. Said on booking that I would arrive at 9.00pm that night. Travelled 4 & 1/2 hrs to get there. Got there at and no one was there they had closed. I got there at 8.40pm. Its says their office hours are from 8.00am - 10.00pm. Some girl tried to help but had no idea what was going on. She was on the phone to the managers and they didn't even have the courtesy to talk to me direct, very rude. Told me that all the people had checked in. I got my email from Wotif. Their computer must have been broken or they can't read. I was totally unprofessional. Recommend no one stay there at all.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank Shaun555
Elizabeth G, Owner at Aquarius Motel Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2012

Thank you for your feedback Shaun 555. It is unfortunate that there was an issue with the wotif server and that your booking was not recieved at all. I did speak to wotif and they did assure me that there seemed to be an issue on the website.Yes our office closed at 6pm that night as all our guests that we had booked in had checked in for the night. I do apologise for the system error which is beyond our control but as you had only booked the room late that afternoon on the day of arrival, there was no way of knowing that there was a problem with the booking notifications.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

Came today not knowing what to expect as the price for accommodation was very good, my husband and I walked into the office to book in and was greeted by the owners Elizabeth & Michael they made us feel so welcome, we were given the keys and entered our room to find the cleanest and cutest homely room we are extremely happy and have all ready booked our next stay here, the owners are Awsome and will go out of their way to make you feel comfortable, I noticed on the front desk a sign that says enter as strangers leave as friends, well all I can say is that sign says it all, thanks so much Elizabeth & Micheal good hospitality is hard to find these day we will be back, Christine & Norman Walters

• Stayed: October 2012
9  Thank cnwalters
Elizabeth G, Owner at Aquarius Motel Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2012

Thank you so much for your lovely words and it was a pleasure spending time with you and meeting you both. We are looking forward to catching up with you both again in 2 weeks. Take care until then.

Warm Regards,

Elizabeth & Michael

Reviewed 9 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Quickbeds