“Perfection!”

Bendooley Estate Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Berrima
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dine inside next to the fire with a divine backdrop of revered books or enjoy an alfresco meal surrounded by the Estate’s heavenly gardens and vineyard. Savour flavoursome cuisine inspired by the seasons of the Southern Highlands. *Please note that due to weddings and other events taking place in the Book Barn, our closing time may vary. When visiting the estate please feel free to contact us prior to your arrival to check the scheduled closing time.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

There was nothing to fault about this place! We started with tasting at the cellar door and the staff member was warm and very knowledgeable about all the wine. We then stayed for lunch and there was nothing to fault. The food came out quickly and was cooked to perfection. The view over the indoor fire out to the vines was serene and calming. We were lucky enough to stay on site in one of the cabins which I would definitely recommend as well. We visited the book store also which was just lovely. This place is definitely worth a visit/stay!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had the most wonderful time celebrating my husbands recent birthday.
Service was excellent and food was fresh, sumptuous and plentiful.
The prices were very reasonable considering the surrounds and service.
Cocktails were fantastic (quality and creative) and we enjoyed browsing the books in the nearby book barn afterwards. We will definitely be returning to this wonderful estate!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have eaten there before and I will again but only after I book. I turned up for lunch on the long weekend and there was no chance. Mind you, I live on the South Coast and I did ring the restaurant three times, only to be answered each time by a machine telling me to ring back. I think that could be handled more hospitably. It was an an hour and a half a drive.
When I was able to secure a table last year, I was very pleased. The service, the food and the venue were excellent.
The aromas wafting around the dining area were a tease.It is a large restaurant but with service and food you would expect from a smaller, more intimate establishment.
On another note, the cellar door is a bit different. It is more like a bar because it is in the same room as the larger dining area at the back. Mind you, I have spoken to others who really like this particular cellar door. Certainly their wine is good.
It is worth repeating that this venue is gorgeous.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

When in the Southern Highlands of NSW a wonderful place to taste wines and enjoy a leisurely Winter lunch by the huge open fire in the restaurant , food and service superb. You can also enjoy lunch in the wine tasting area that requires no forward bookings sitting around the another open fire.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We were lookking for a glass of red and a fire on a cold drizzly day and came across this place. A lovely venue with wine tasting, restaurant, open fires and a lovely book shop. A great way to spend a few hours. We shared a wood fired pizza and a beetroot salad. Both were delicious. The staff were wonderful even though busy setting up for a wedding (very popular I believe) they still took time to look after us and made us feel welcome. Lovely views across their small vineyard. Will definitely be returning.