“Good meal”

Leaf in Berry
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Berry
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: LEAF is stand for Love Eating Asian Food. A Fusion-Thai restaurant which is located in first branch at Berry. We mainly serve thai food but there are some dishes which is inspired by another South East Asian countries. We are pretty sure you will be enjoyed food in here.
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Came here for dinner Saturday 5th July. Restuarant was very busy, service was good and the food was great. I like the idea of a welcome soup (complimentary) however I didn't like it. The staff were really friendly.

1  Thank maria m

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I went here with a group of friends on a busy long weekend. The service didnt seem to be suffering at all from the long weekend crowds. The food was very enjoyable, pretty stock standard but in a nice environment that would be very suitable for groups and families or anyone who wanted a reasonably priced meal. All in all a fine experience.

3  Thank Hammoyachty
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I generally worry when the menu is vast but everything we ordered was fabulous. The menu offered really interesting dishes
Nice staff and a great space.
Note to waiter ; way way too much after aftershave. I could actually smell it from the footpath while you were on the verandah. It overwhelmed the great food aromas.
I want to go back to Leaf soon!

2  Thank JohnKangarooValley
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Went there with my partner for a Saturday lunch. The food was amazing - in particular the duck pancakes. However, we struggled with ordering drinks and was a very long wait for meals. Has great potential!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Like so many, many things about Berry, this restaurant is a shade overrated and overpriced. Perhaps, as a benefit of living in Sydney, restaurants such as Leaf are everywhere, and, I suppose, the added competition means a better customer experience. This is standard Thai fare, at more than standard Thai pricing. We had a Massamun curry and Pad Thai, along with an entree of chicken satay, which was done well, with nice tenderloin. We brought our own wine, which attracted a $4 per person charge (on Wednesday night) but at least we got to drink quality wine. All said, if you're in Berry and don't want to go to the pub (one of the only other options) then grab some Thai here.

2  Thank JimmyCrocodile