“Great Service ”

Silos Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Berry
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Dining options: Reservations
Description: You'll find us amoung the vineyard in a pretty little town called Berry on the South Coast of NSW (Australia). We love fresh produce. We love wine. Come fill your belly and get happy. Open for Lunch 12-2pm (Thursday - Sunday) Open for Dinner from 6pm (Thursday - Saturday)
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

The restaurant itself is beautiful. The waitress was very friendly and prompt in her service. The food however, was quite average. I don't think it can compare with other fine dining in the region.

2  Thank DelishAnony

Reviewed 17 July 2014

What a wonderful evening we had at The Silos at Berry. Fantastic food, atmosphere and excellent friendly staff made our night perfect. Food was amazing , worth travelling from Victoria to sample the best of Berry. highly recommended .

1  Thank Lyn B
Reviewed 25 June 2014

After hearing how great this restaurant was, some friends and I decided we had to see for ourselves. We were greeted on arrival by very friendly staff who made us feel very welcome and explained the menu with great knowledge of the products. We had the Silos mixed plate for entree which was absolutely delicious, great flavours. For main I had the locally sourced Beef Fillet which I requested medium to well done and it was cooked just perfectly and the tastes and flavour were beautiful. Deciding on what to have for dessert was a tough decision as all desserts sounded delightful but I decided on the Baked Triple Chocolate Cheesecake, I am a sweets person and this dessert was definitely beyond expectation. Overall our dining experience was fantastic, great food, friendly staff and magnificent views, would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We arrived early to enjoy some wine tasting (and visit the alpacas) prior to dinner and were made to feel very welcome by the owner, Raj. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal in the restaurant and treated ourselves to three courses. Would definitely recommend a visit to Silos if you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I was excited to be dining at Silos after hearing great reviews. Perhaps my high expectations were doomed to be dashed. A pity, as we need this type of restaurant around this area. The food was acceptable, not exceptional, but it was the ambiance that totally failed to deliver. Having left a roaring fire at home, imagine the disappointment on see a blackened hearth with the remnants of failed fire lighting? Two requests for the fire to be lit met with more failed attempts. Fortunately, another disgruntled diner took control and lit the fire!! No salt and pepper and NO serving spoons (try scooping puréed potatoes on to your plate with your fork!) added to the frisson around the table. Also, someone needs to tell the very charming wait person not to fill wine glasses almost to the brim. I don't want to go out for dinner and have to keep my coat on and I don't want to chase cutlery or have to light the fire on arrival. I do so hope the new chef and staff take note because we so want Silos to succeed, especially as local diners need a good alternative to dining locally. This isn't a cheap eats restaurant so please deliver on the important touches that makes the dining experience special.

2  Thank TrinkyTravels