“A pleasant experience....and BYO!”

Berry Sourdough Cafe
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Berry
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Popped in here for Sunday lunch. The place was really busy and as they do not accept reservations, we had to wait several minutes for a table.

We were quite hungry and wanted entrees but none are offered on the menu however you can order any of their bakery items so we had two mini pizzas for entrees which were followed by her main of penne pasta and my osso bucco. Both were very nice.

Service was friendly and quite good considering how busy they were and byo almost always adds great value as it did here.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Been waiting 30 mins for our small lunch order.... Still here. Will review food when we get it... The 3 year old is being very patient while bowls of chips wizz by to other tables. Mummy and Daddy are not impressed so far and think the place has gone downhill since visiting 2 years ago.

1  Thank Slowbart
Reviewed 24 July 2014

brilliant!love this place return every time i am down south. solid fast friendly service, delicious brekkie, great atmosphere, excellent coffee and perfectly cooked treats to take home. yum!!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

So the mushroom breakfast pretty much changed my life.

We tried a few other places in town even though I had been told this was the best. We saved this until last and to be honest, I wish we hadnt because I feel like we missed the opportunity to be repeat customers and try more amazing things on the menu. I dont usually return to a place as I like to see all there is to offer but this place probably had the best breakfasts I have ever had. In my life. Anywhere.

Go there.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stopped here on our way to Canberra for a long weekend on a recommendation and we weren't sorry

The food was fab - portions big so you don't need a starter!
Really nice atmosphere and was full.