“Fantastic !”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Awesome restaurant - highly recommend.
The place is lovely, the food great and the service is even better.
Jas (a better waiter you will not find) and team were fantastic hosts and we will be back again 100%.

2  Thank 911dg

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great food - Great wine and a good ambiance.
Definitely good value.
Located in the centre of town close to most accommodation.

2  Thank Brian H
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We loved everything about this 'Honest Kitchen' that we visited on Friday 4 July for dinner. My hubby arranged a surprise getaway to Bowral for my birthday weekend celebrations and this was my birthday dinner! The warmth and aroma of garlic greeted us inside as we left the chilly evening behind. Our wait staff were amazing, as was the food. Both waiters made us feel very welcome and had a bit of fun with us too. My hubby had forgotten his reading glasses and with the "mood lighting" the waiter quickly provided a set of reading glasses and torch so he could read the extensive and impressive menu. I enjoyed the scallops entree with cauliflower puree and salad, and for main the proscuitto wrapped chicken, while my hubby devoured the pot prawns and then the beef cheeks he cannot stop talking about! Our waiter suggested a shared serve of potatoes and vegies, which was more than enough for us, and we shared a pie dessert. We had champagne cocktails on arrival and shared a bottle of Sav Blanc. We were really impressed with everything - the ambience, the wait staff, the food - and the bill was quite reasonable given what we had and the high calibre of all. We wished we lived closer so we could venture there more often - perhaps we can do a day trip lunch where my hubby doesn't drink so I can!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

On a cold July night we had the pleasure of dining at Onesta, it was warm, welcoming and the food delicious. Wait staff were very friendly and efficient. The menu is extensive and changes every night, we will have to return several times to fully appreciate the chef's talent.

2  Thank Ganghook48
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We had a fantastic anniversary meal. We hadn't booked as it was our first time in bowral, service was very good , presentation excellent . Would certainly go back again .

2  Thank Diane N