1,711 results
All reviews golf course elms balcony room beautiful grounds southern highlands dining room old building old world charm lounge area pleasant stay short stay buffet breakfast tennis courts high tea wayne weekend fires wing
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room with access to verandah to enjoy the views of the garden and golf links offers the best of this hotel.Service and reception was all one could ask for. Restaurant is good and bar and fireside lounges a nice place to relax.Parking convenient and location restful and location of hotel is close to Bowral and surrounding areas of interest.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

No information of any sort in the room, En suite and wardrobe minuscule, no clock, got crick in the neck trying to watch TV, in a bad position, very tiny washbasin, had to pay for WiFi, could not cool the hot room down with the air con as it was set so that we could not change it. This caused us very sleepless nights because the room was not hot, certainly not what we would expect from a Hotel like Peppers. Dinner and Breakfast very good. All in all needs some TLC.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The facilities and position suited both my wife who was relaxing on a break, and me on a business trip.The staff were all professional, courteous and friendly and our room most comfortable and quiet.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SusieShelleyGM, General Manager at Peppers Craigieburn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear lpeterwilkinson

Thank you for your review following your stay with us.

I was delighted to read that the property suited both of your differing needs during your trip.

I have passed your compliments on to the team.

Kind regards

Susie & the Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'll start with the good things. Gardens are beautiful, lounge with fires is lovely, service is just wonderful. The bed is comfortable.

And now for the not as good things. It's mainly the noise and lack of privacy which aren't really great things to be missing in a weekend away.

We paid a lot for a balcony room, which was a shared balcony with many other rooms. They should think about dividing these with planters or something.

The rooms are very small and you can hear your neighbors, even talking at a reasonable level on both sides.

The noise from the corridors outside the room also is disturbing. We were in the unlucky position to be the first room at the top of the only stairs to the third level.

Overall I will say that the hotel is very expensive for what it is and if you are a light sleeper this is not the place for you.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property is very well maintained, lifting spirits as one drives in. Lovely gardens. The lounge, with its fireplace, is inviting and a perfect area to sit and read or have a drink from the bar. The standard of the restaurant is excellent and worthy of a visit even if one is not staying at Peppers.

Dear MoAlCanberra

Thank you for your lovely review.

I completely agree I turn in the gate and it lifts my spirits as well on a daily basis.

I am so glad that you were able to enjoy our dining facilities and I appreciate your feedback on your experience.

We look forward to seeing you at Peppers Craigieburn in the near future.

Kind regards