“nice location food&drinks”

Ranked #3 of 200 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Every day happy our from 4 til 6 pm. Nice salades. Location is in the mainstreet towards the beach. The have heating outside when it gets colder in the evening.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Was in Byron for a fabulous 4 day break. Had the breaky greens and I was heaven. I am a bit of a foodie and so I documented what was in it to make the same at home. Sadly two days later I returned to have the same dish and at 12pm the ingredients were vastly different. Half the things missing and in fact all I received was a plate of greens with a few token bits and pieces. Come on guys, get some consistency going. You can't do that and expect people to be ok with it. Coffee terrific A+++, staff lovely, as is the place itself but need to get the meals the same each time. Sorry... very poor.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Tried chia seed porridge for first time...and delicious !!! Came with fresh berries, nuts and yoghurt. Service could not of been better.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

This used to be Byron's best coffee place (according to me of course!). The coffee is still OK but not like it used to be; I'm biased though as I only drink cappuccino. I went there 3 times over the course of a weekend and the coffee is not quite warm enough and had a distinct lack of crema. The coffee flavour was nice enough though and not bitter or burnt. Maybe I'm being too picky :)

The food is another matter though. Sensational. I had the vege greens with eggs and this was amazing. Also had spicy eggs with sausage on another occasion and was also sensational. The sausage was locally made and very very good.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Went there after our daughter suggested it but found the service slow & the staff a bit too interested in being "cool".