“Amazing Omelette” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #53 of 186 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe, Healthy, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Relax like a local and enjoy our hospitality in a sunny quite corner. Succulent Cafe serving OZ breakfast and Asia Lunch and dinner.
Lomdon
“Amazing Omelette”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I guess you should expect a great omelette from a cafe where the proprietor is French and this one was delicious! Great breakfast atmosphere. Good coffee, staff are young locals, very attentive.

Sydney, Australia
“Laid back cafe with good food and drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

I came here for breakfast after a walk up to the lighthouse. Even though it was mid-Saturday morning there were plenty of free tables so we didn't have to wait. The juice and milkshake were both lovely. I had the pancakes - the serving was generous and the pancakes themselves were great (fluffy inside with a nice crispness around he edges). The pancakes were supposed to have banana and berries inside, but I didn't really get many berries. A nice addition to the dish would be some berry compote on top. They were served with icecream and a honeycomb butter. They didn't skimp on the butter, which was nice as many cafés don't give you enough and then your pancakes are dry. My partner had the big breakfast and enjoyed it. The baked beans and sausages were particularly nice, and there was a lot of bacon. The cafe itself is quite pleasant, with an enclosed (but still sunny) courtyard out the back next to a small pool. The service was good - we were attended to promptly and we didn't have to wait long for meals. I would definitely come back to try more of the savoury options on the menu!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank mel827
Mooloolah, Queensland, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dog Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

It was so very nice to find a dog friendly cafe in the heart of Byron Bay. They brought out fresh water for our fur babies as well. Excellent lunch & friendly staff. Thank you!

Melbourne, Australia
“Lovely Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Great to arrive and be seated straight away, outside on a lovely morning.
We were greated by the charming owner and served fabulous fresh juices.
We all enjoyed our meal although I have to remember to order my eggs WITHOUT pepper because my eggs were served smothered in cracked pepper! Toast was hot and yummy. Coffee quite good.
We will be back

Brisbane, Australia
“Very accommodating and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

Patrick was great to deal with in organising a group breakfast, he is very professional, friendly and very accommodating to any special needs or requests. All my guests loved their fantastic meals and coffee and I definitely would work with Patrick again. Thanks for having us!

• Visited January 2014