Atlantic Byron Bay
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Bay Beach Motel(Byron Bay)
  • Pool
Waves Byron Bay(Byron Bay)
  • Beachfront
Hibiscus Motel(Byron Bay)
Beach Suites(Byron Bay)
View Hotel
The Lord Byron(Byron Bay)
  • Pool
All reviewscommunal kitchenclassic roomfire pitcommunal areasalbatross roombay leafother gueststropical gardenbasic roomabsolute blissevery eveninggorgeous placegreat bathroomread a booksurf boardsrestaurants and cafesoutdoor shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Although I am local my business requires me to stay in Byron sometimes as I have guests coming from interstate. We booked 4 people into here and i must say i was most impressed with the quality of the property and friendlyness of the staff. I'll be sending back all my business quests here from now on.

Close enough to town and a short walk to the beach and across the road is a fabulous little italian restaurant called Targa.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2013

What a gorgeous, quaint place the Atlantic is.I was very impressed with the simplicity, the location, the quality of bedding and the decor. I will definitely return. Although there is no pool it is close to the beach and beach towels are provided.it was surprisingly quiet considering it's vicinity to town.A perfect spot for a romantic get away or family trip.The soft bed was just right and I did not want to leave.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stayed at The Atlantic for 3 nights in March. We opted for a Premium Ensuite in The Lodge. I found the website rather confusing when looking at which room/area to book but it turned out to be the best room in the house. .

Whilst the room was minimalist in style it had everything we required for our stay (including an ironing board.) It was delightful sitting on the balcony overlooking the trees and taking in the surrounds. The communal kitchen is divine. It has everything you need to create a gourmet meal or you can simply use it to store things in the fridge. We purchased nibbles from Coles sat on the back deck one afternoon enjoying the serenity.

The location is fabulous and everything is in within walking distance, a bike ride or a short drive in the car. We had hired a car from Ballina and were able to park it right outside the front door.

The receptionist wouldn't budge on a late checkout even though it was a quiet mid-week day. But she may have just been having a bad day... The lady I had booked with over the phone was delightful and this was much different to our face-to-face experience we had unfortunately.

Overall I highly recommend Atlantic Byron Bay and I would stay again.
It is beautifully styled and the property is a private oasis.

Room Tip: Select The Lodge Premium Ensuite with the balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank time2travel88
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stayed at the Atlantic for 4 nights and were very happy about the location, the rooms and the service. If you look for somthing nice in Byron (not too loud but not far away from the city) then the Atlantic is a fair choice. Rooms are a bit small but clean and light. The guesthouse is very well kept but not at the beach. However, they helped us with Surfing lessons and we were picked up in the morning (the popular surf spots are too far from Byron to walk anyway). All in all, we would recommend th Atlantic to friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Good location in town so you are right in the heart of it all.Lovely decor,very new and trendy.We were lucky enough to be up graded to the lodge.The bed was like a cloud and the pillows the best.You could have a party in the bathroom it was so large but it was strange there was no where to put anything.No shelf or cupboards just the sink to balance everything on ,and there is no light over the mirror which us girls like.There is a shared kitchen which is for guests to use ,this where you make your tea in the morning .which means if the other quests are up at 630 am making tea so are you .

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple