“Quality”

The Cape Beach House
Ranked #3 of 34 Byron Bay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My stay was everything I needed... hospitality, comfort and inviting. At night I enjoyed reading in the lounge area. I also, enjoyed my night walks along the beachfront to the township area for lovely meals and then my return walk.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I've never written a review before but this place was so lovely I felt I had to! Felt like home in the short time we stayed, Katie so welcoming. Breakfast great, rooms everything needed. I hope to go back in the future

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We spent two nights at Cape Beach House. It is in a perfect spot -walk to the Lighthouse or into town and just over the road from Clarke's Beach. We were made to feel very welcome and our room was huge with a king size bed and lovely white linen, ensuite and wardrobe plus TV if you need it. We were told to help ourselves to tea and coffee and muffins! There is a lovely lounge area with plenty of reading matter. Also lovely front and back decks and pool. Breakfast is continental, served at a long bar and you get to meet other guests which is really nice. Plenty to choose from and freshly cooked muffins one day or you could have had croissants. It was like being at home but spotlessly clean and no chores to do. Just perfect. We will most definitely be back. Thanks to Katie and the team.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Perfect place for a break. Katie was kind, helpful and ensures guests are well looked after. The breakfast is great, rooms are spotless. I have been here a few times over the years and it never fails to disappoint...even getting better.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We loved our stay at the Cape Beach House. Kate made us feel very welcome and her homemade breakfasts were amazing! The location is great and the accommodation first class. It is a great place to stay with a group of friends.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I'd challenge anyone to find a more perfect place to stay in Byron Bay. The Cape Beach House has beautiful, stylish and relaxing (the bed was THE most comfortable I have ever slept in) accommodation in a fabulous location. Situated just across the road from the beach and delightful beach cafe, the property is in easy walking distance of the centre of town and, in the other direction, a walk or run to Watego's and the Lighthouse is a perfect way to start the day, particularly when you know you are returning to a delicious,healthy and beautifully presented breakfast.
Katie and her team are exceptional hosts. Everything was spotlessly clean and well maintained and, as a lifelong resident of Byron Bay, Katie provided the sort of history and information that travel guide books could only dream of. I'd love to keep this place a secret which is why I have already booked my next stay! It's just too good not to share.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My friends and I stayed here throughout the Byron Tri and Katie's service was impeccable. The house is fantastic and in a great location. The breakfasts, especially Katie's muffins, were delicious. I look forward to getting back there.