“Mexican Restaurant in the Eastern most town in Australia”
Review of Aztec - CLOSED

Aztec
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Woking, Surrey,UK
“Mexican Restaurant in the Eastern most town in Australia”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

My wife and and had trekked to the Lighthouse and back - and were starving. This restaurant both provided a wholesome Mexican meal and at a reasonable price. it also somehow kept the deluge that ensued outside - to the outside!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Daveeed

Singapore
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We went as a family and were not that impressed - the food was ok but nothing outstanding and the service very hit and miss - the "cocktails" were very bad - something out of a bottle - not fond of margaritas that taste of plastic and clearly were more ice than anything else. Shame because they tried hard but just missed the beat - sorry Aztec...

Visited January 2013
2 Thank KittyCat22
Melbourne, Australia
“The worst ever”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

A recent visit to this place....what a disaster, after waiting for more than an hour for food that was the worst I have ever tasted ( should have left when we noticed all plates being cleared half eaten). I spoke to the owner about our disapointment and she could have cared less. As they say catch me once shame on me....catch you!!!! ....shame on you.....Keep Away you have been warned.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Sharleen O
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“SERIOUSLY”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

alot of people notliking the food at aztec?? i went on a tuesday 2 for 1. 2 enchiladas, 2 tacos, 2 chille con carnes, everything was beautiful except the chillie con carne is almost a bean curd... but value for money was great, me n my wife also had a drink each for under 30 bucks.. the people whinging about the food probably arent mexican lovers!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank NIZ225
Byron Bay, Australia
“Worse food ever”
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I burnt my hand on a hot plate that had no other plate to protect me or the table... then when i complained that the food tasted burnt and not right, i was not heard. I then asked for a discount and was told no. i had to pay full price for food that was disgusting. i will never eat there again.

Visited February 2012