Originally we had booked 2 nights here but we extended our stay for another night. A quiet and relaxing place to stay away from the busy streets. Overall it was great and here are the main reasons...
- Small enough to feel like you were the only people there
- Great modern design and very clean
- Friendly staff
- Great Communal Areas inc. Kitchen (with plates and cutlery), Summer House with BBQ, Swimming pool, Decking Area and Jacuzzi with a Roof (just in case it rains)
- Nicely decorated room with art on the wall from a local photographer
- Large bed and good size Hi Def TV (supports USB Hard drives)
- Secure parking
Some things to consider...
- This is a great place to stay for 2/3 days but any longer and would have been too expensive for us
- No breakfast provided but wasn't an issue for us as we just stocked up at the local supermarket
- Rooms are not cleaned on a daily basis so if you're staying for a week you might want to request for your room to be "freshened up"
- As a result of the above 2 comments, it's not a "hotel" but has more characteristics to a self-contain accommodation (with share facilities)
- No bath only a shower in our room (downstairs) - Didn't bother us though
- It's about 10 - 15 mins walk to the main part of Byron Bay and the beach so not right in the centre of the action. Again this wasn't a problem for us.
- Personally I feel this more suited to couples rather than families
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aabis at Byron is a luxurious 4.5 Star guesthouse that's caters exclusively to adults, located in a central & surprisingly quiet part of beautiful Byron Bay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Aabi's at Byron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.