“This is the go...”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Dropped in for a kebab as a lot of people I spoke to highly recommended the food here. This would probably be the BEST kebab I've had in a very long time. I had the chicken/lamb/beef kebab and it was very good indeed, the actual size of the kebab was to much for myself so if your not a big eater go halves. $9.50 well spent!!

1  Thank VJB71

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

I am sitting eating at this kebab shop as I write this review.
I have eaten here regularly and the place is always clean, the helpings are generous and it's always served quickly and with a smile.
I have had a 5 month holiday here in Byron Bay and would recommend this place to locals and tourists alike for healthy clean take away food.

2  Thank holidayjan
Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick takeaway supper whilst in Byron, and found it to be very clean, and the service fast and efficient. I love a good falafel roll, and this certainly was. Made just the way I like it, and packaged and served beautifully. Lovely food - can't wait to go back next time I'm in Byron.

1  Thank RosyBev
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Have lived in Byron Bay all my life and walk past this shop everyday.
I have yet to see anyone in the shop.
Also the 'photo' is fake or from some other place(but not here in Byron Bay).
I think some of the reviews are fake!

4  Thank ByronBayTrueLocal
Reviewed 22 February 2013

For about $10 you get meat (donair, chicken, beef or fish), lettuce, onions, tomato rolled up in a pita bread. Choose your sauce (hot chili has a nice bite to it). Extra choices for the filling (cheese, tabhouli, jalapeño, sour cream, etc) cost an extra $1 each. For Byron Bay this is cheap food; tasty and fresh. The place is open till after 3 a.m. and does good business catering to the late night crowd. Quick friendly service from efficient staff; takeaway or sit at an inside table (approx 8 chairs). I'd go back.

1  Thank ccvvbb