All reviewsgames roomtennis courtsminute walkwelcome packbedroom apartmenttallows beachtop floorthe kitchenoutdoor bbqstayed for nightshot tubwashing machine and dryerlarge balconybbq facilitiesfree wifipool areatown centre
Reviewed 29 January 2013

We stayed at the Oasis Resort over Christmas with another couple in one of the renovated two bedroom apartments.  We loved the location... It is a bit further out of town which turned out to be perfect - as over Christmas it gets crazy busy in town - so it was great to be able to escape to Oasis Resort which is in a super quiet location. The pool and spa were also nice to unwind after a busy day out and about.  It was also great to be able to walk to the local beach and go for a walk along it - which despite how busy Byron Bay was over Christmas - had very few people on it.

Our apartment had been very nicely renovated complete with polished concrete floors and a sparkling kitchen.  The balcony was also nice and large.  I really enjoyed my stay and would definitely choose to stay at the Oasis Resort on my next trip to Byron Bay.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Stayed for a week with my wife and 2 children (5yr & 8 yr). Resort is being very well cared for. Friendly service and facilities in good condition. Pleasant surprise to find a jigsaw puzzle in the cupboard for rainy days and a bucket and shovel for the beach. Happy to stay here again.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2012 via mobile

Having stayed in the Oasis apartments several times when younger, I thought I'd try the tree house with my husband, 5 month old baby and family.

The tree house was a perfect choice.
There was plenty of room, everyone had space to themselves. The house was well equipped with everything you need to be comfortable.

The highlight was the spa on the deck. Our baby loved having a swim in there and we didnt have to walk down to the resort pool at all.

I cannot complain about anything. The tree top house was an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 22 November 2012

just stayed for a week there10-17 November. This was our second stay there. Stayed in the apartments (no 14) and the fit out was excellent. Apparently the apartments are individually owned and the furnishings are different in each one. The pool is fantastic as is the tennis court. The table tennis and pool area seemed a bit dated but our kids (aged 6 and 4 ) loved it.
The location is about 25 min walk from town centre so having a rental car was a big plus.
Reception/management were very welcoming.
Can't think of anywhere that in byron that represents such great bang for your buck.

Room Tip: apartment 14 is excellent.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank matt L
Reviewed 21 November 2012 via mobile

My partner and I got married in Byron and were struggling to find accommodation that would allow us to set up for our wedding or have the room to do so. The oasis was perfect large rooms terrific facilities and great backdrop for photos

• Stayed: October 2012