We stay at the Oasis resort on a road trip from Sydney.We were heading to Fraser island and stop here for a few days to rest and relax .
What a beautiful quiet resort in a great location .
You can walk along a track to the beach and it's a 6 minute ride into town .
The pool is a good size ,great BBQ area and well maintain gardens .
Spa pool cold do with a upgrade .
Huge balcony out the front , very private with a lovely outlook of bush land and beautiful gum trees ,and local birds flying about .
The units were large and well renovated , great kitchen with all the mode cons .
Loved staying here , will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for families, friends and couples, Oasis Byron Bay accommodation offers fully self-contained, relaxed, family friendly apartments and treetop houses in a tranquil setting bordering the Arakwal National Park in beautiful Byron Bay. Magnificent Tallow Beach is just a 400 metre walk through the National Park while the bustling heart of Byron Bay, where you will find cafes, restaurants and boutique shops, is only a 5 minute drive away.Our wide range of accommodation choices includes Self Contained Holiday Apartments, Treetop Houses, Ibis Beach House and VUE Beach Houses. Set in lush tropical gardens you will enjoy the comfort and uniqueness of The Oasis and our resort style facilities which include; a heated pool, spa, sauna, floodlit tennis court, poolside BBQs, well equipped gym, games room and children's facilities.Enjoy the best of both worlds at The Oasis Byron Bay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Oasis Resort & Treetop Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oasis Resort & Treetop Houses Hotel Byron Bay
- The Oasis Resort And Treetop Houses